Do not misunderstand me. I do this only for the health of my son. I don't want Pasha to get used to solving his sexual problems only with his mother. This is unacceptable, he must have other women. I would be very glad if you, Verochka, were involved in this process. You are so sexy.
Need to try.
liveartbcs.com/togo/06-01-2022-2. - Well, you are not told to follow him, and in general he is wonderful. It would do you good to learn from him to look after the little ones, which later you yourself will want.
However, soon as soon as I invited the girls to dance, the guys were very "plucked up", but successfully continued to pump up wine and vodka. And our "dances" became more and more erotic. Natasha clung to me with might and main, we, in fact, did not dance, but stomped on the spot. So I invited Rita, and Oleg just passed out and dozed off on the couch. Vitya turned his attention to the TV screen, where half-naked beauties famously threw up their legs in the cancan on the Moulin Rouge stage. Rita kissed me on the cheek, and then just dug into my lips and began to rub against my bump on my trousers. And then Natalya famously flies up and simply demands for herself, as she said, "New Year's kiss." This is where it all "turned around".
Genka immediately slapped her in her pussy, and she began to masturbate us. Then Lianka got cancerous and we took it in turns to shoot her in her pussy and mouth at the same time. While Lech planted her in her pussy, Lianka licked all my balls and gave me a cool blowjob. Then she asked Genka to lie down and sat on his penis with her ass. Having jumped on it a little, she spread her legs and asked me to insert it into her vagina, and Lech fucked her in her mouth.
Inna passed, but it didn’t work out very well. Rita began to prompt and show her. Got better. I showed Inna her first and last video. It was heaven and earth.